does our Nutritious & Delicious
Meal Delivery Service work?
@health delivers meals to your door
every week. Best of all, you don't
have to plan, shop, cook or clean
up... just enjoy a Nutritious &
Delicious gourmet meal.
The fuel you put in your body has
a profound effect on how you feel
Call and make an appointment to sit
down with an @health team member and
choose meals to aid you in reaching
your full potential and delight your
Cooking lessons available upon request.
@health's Weekly Meal Service Menu Selection
MEET YOUR NEEDS ~ Metabolic Type, low fat, gluten free and vegetarian options
LET ME SHOP, COOK &
- Grilled Skinless Chicken Breast
over Romaine Drizzled w/Feta & Pine
Nuts. Served w/Shitake Dressing.
- Chicken Caesar Salad w/Soy Caesar
- Sesame Chicken Salad w/Chestnuts,
Scallions & Ginger-Soy Dressing
tossed and laid on a bed of shredded
- Grilled Chicken Salad w/Roasted
Red Peppers w/No Sugar Honey-Mustard
- Mint Chicken Salad on a bed of
Greens tossed w/Soba Noodles & Scallions
in a Lime Vinaigrette.
- Organic Red Cabbage w/Steamed
Turkey Breast Meatballs in Toasted
Fennel Olive Oil Vinaigrette.
- Seared Scallop & Bulgur Salad
in Lemon-Dill Vinaigrette.
- Greek Pan Seared Jumbo Shrimp
over Field Greens w/Orzo, Feta &
served w/Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Broiled Jumbo Shrimp Salad over
Greens w/Gorgonzola, Dried Cranberries
and Creamy-Onion Vinaigrette.
- Grilled Salmon on a bed of Spinach
w/White Beans served w/Fresh Zesty
- Salmon Croquettes over Field Greens
- Fresh Pesto Tabbouleh w/Albacore
Tuna Fish & Fresh Tomatoes.
- Albacore Tuna Fish & White Bean
Salad in a Mint-Lemon Marinade.
- Albacore Tuna Fish, Couscous Salad
Marinated in Thyme - Garlic Balsamic
- Garden of Eatin’ Salad w/cup soup
– seasonal fresh treats.
- Sprout n’ Chef salad.
- Turkey Taco Salad served with
a Toasted Pita.
- Asian Chopped Chicken Salad.
- Chunky Potato w/Turkey Breast
Meal Ball Soup.
- Fresh Tortilla Soup w/Rotisserie
Chicken Chunks, finished w/fresh
- Curry Lentil Soup with tofu.
- Hearty Barley-Lentil Soup w/a
hint of Curry, Vegetables and Garlic
- Mild Split Pea Soup w/Tofu, Crisp
Celery & Carrots.
- Cream of Carrot, Pea, Asparagus
or Broccoli Soup.
- Broccoli & Risotto Soup.
- Albacore Tuna w/a Canola-Dill-Caper
Aioli on Whole Wheat.
- Grilled Skinless Chicken Breast
w/Garlic Sautéed Spinach & Feta
w/Canola Sundried Tomato Aioli on
- Chicken Sandwich with Garlic Aioli.
- Turkey Asparagus Wrap with Roasted
Red Pepper Aioli.
- Moroccan Carrot & Goat Cheese
Sandwiches with Olive Tapenade &
Seasonal Fresh Fruit.
- Shredded Chicken Breast in Canola
Mayonnaise, Scallions & Diced Celery
on Whole Wheat.
- Cajon Jumbo Shrimp w/Marinated
Peppers & Sautéed Onion on Baguette.
- Broiled Salmon drizzled w/Basil
Vinaigrette over Brown Rice & Spinach.
- Grilled Salmon w/Yogurt-Dill Sauce
and Cucumber Salad.
- Not your usual breaded fish –
whole wheat bread crumbs mixed w/wheat
germ, soymilk and Cajon spices pan
grilled w/sautéed spinach.
- Steamed Mahi Mahi w/Lemon & Capers,
served over Organic Brown Rice &
Baked Green Beans then drizzled
w/Fresh Mango Salsa.
- Orange Glazed Orange Roughy w/Nutty
Pilaf & Sautéed Greens.
- Sole sautéed in a Mint-Lemon Sauce
served w/Pilaf and Steamed Cauliflower.
- Sautéed Cod on greens with a Miso
- Nut Crusted Fish with Green Bean
salad with Pumpkin Seed Dressing.
- Mahi Mahi with Grilled Peppers
& Spanish Brown Rice.
- Grilled Hosin Halibut with Rice
Noodles & Vegetables.
- Grilled Cajon Fish over Collard
- Mahi Mahi Tacos with side of Black
Beans or Spanish Rice.
- Tapas Plate- Stuffed Mushrooms,
Deviled Eggs, Stuffed Celery with
Crab & Tuna Dip.
- Soup & Salad- Corn Custard with
Crab & Sushi Rice Roll.
- Peppercorn Salmon.
- Chicken & Vegetable Potstickers
served over Asian Brown Rice and
Sautéed Asian Vegetables – customers
can’t seem to get enough.
- Sweet & Sour Stir Fry w/Chicken
& Vegetables served over a bed of
Asian Brown Rice.
- Stuffed Baked Chicken Breast w/Cream
Cheese & Garlic Sautéed Spinach
over a bed of blanched Green Beans.
- Italian Chicken Breast Baked in
Mashed Fresh Tomatoes, Basil & Oregano
w/ Mozzarella Cheese served w/Italian
Brown Rice & Grilled Zucchini.
- Teriyaki Chicken – just sweet
enough; over boiled Red Potatoes
laced w/Olive Oil & dash of Cinnamon
- Chicken Sate’ w/a Soy-Peanut Sauce
w/Brown Rice & Peas.
- Lemon Baked Skinless Chicken Breast
w/Nutty Rice Pilaf & Steamed Broccoli.
- Baked Dijon-Peppercorn Chicken
Breast w/Nutty Pilaf & Seasonal
- Peppers Stuffed with Chicken &
- Nut Crusted Chicken & Green Bean
Salad with Pumpkin Seed Dressing.
- Chicken Fajitas w/sautéed Pepper
Medley & Onions over Black Beans
& spicy yogurt sauce.
- Mexican Goulash w/Chicken, two
types of beans, Spanish Brown Rice,
Broccoli Florets and covered w/Cooked
Red Salsa & topped w/Jack Cheese.
- Chicken Egg Foo Young with Fried
- Turkey Breast Burger covered w/Sautéed
Mushrooms & Onions w/Dairy-Free
Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Vegetables.
- Baked Russet Potato mounded w/Seasoned
Ground Turkey Breast, Broccoli Florets
& Mozzarella Cheese w/Yogurt-Italian
- Turkey-Spinach Meatloaf top crust
made from Toasted Wheat Germ – pilled
high, served on a Bed of Spinach.
- Eggplant Parmesan with Turkey.
- Grilled Sirloin Steaks with Tarragon
- Grilled Steak Salad w/Lime Vinaigrette.
- Pork Chops & Green Bean Salad
with Pumpkin Seed Dressing.
- Pork Loin sautéed w/Potatoes and
- Greek Pasta w/Tomato, Basil, Oregano,
Fresh Garlic tossed w/topped w/
a mound of Cottage Cheese, Kalamata
Olives & drizzled w/Feta.
- Pesto Pasta w/Broccoli Florets,
Grilled Chicken and little Feta.
- Lighter Leaner Lasagna.
- Pan Seared Jumbo Shrimp over Linguini
Pasta in a Fresh Garlic-Mushroom
Olive Oil Sauce.
- Pan Grilled Jumbo Scallops over
Pasta in a Creamy Soy-Herb Sauce
- Rice Pasta w/Fresh Marinara Sauce
- Penne Pasta w/ Sundried Tomatoes,
Olive oil and Fresh Basil.
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with
- Pasta in Soy Tomato Cream Sauce
with Fresh Basil & Feta Cheese.
- Pesto Tofu Bake over Bed of Fresh
Spinach – pleasant surprise.
- Spicy Thai Noodles w/Peanut Sauce
& Fresh Sweet Basil tossed w/Chunks
of Sautéed Herbed Tofu.
- Fresh Hummus w/Lemon & Garlic
Wrap filled w/shredded carrots,
celery & sprouts.
- Grilled Organic Vegetable Platter
with Tofu or Hummus Spread.
- Shitake Mushroom Tofu Bake over
Organic Brown Rice & Asian Vegetables
– never tried tofu before, good
place to start.
- Ginger-Soy Tofu Bake over Organic
Brown Rice & Asian Vegetables.
- Grilled Veggie Burger over Black
Beans & Organic Brown Rice.
- Crispy Tofu over Mixed Greens,
Dried Cranberries, Gorgonzola &
Creamy Curry Dressing.
- Golden Brown Veggie Patti over
Spinach Salad w/Dried Cranberries
- Falafel burger w/lemon-garlic
and shredded celery placed over
Hearty Green Salad w/sprouted Beans,
Shredded Carrots and a Rich Tahini
- Organic Tofu marinated in Red
Wine Vinegar, Olive Oil & Italian
Seasonings w/Kalamata Olives over
- Tapas Plate- Green Olive Spread.
- Shitake Burger with Asian Brown
Rice & Asian Vegetables.
- The Ultimate Tofu Burger.
- Organic Grilled/ Baked Vegetable
- Shitake Tofu Stir-Fry with Asian
Brown Rice & Vegetables.
- Tofu with Sesame Broth & Cellophane
- BBQ Tofu wrap with Sprouts & shredded
- Whole grain oatmeal w/whey protein
powder, wheat germ, fruit, nuts
and rice milk.
- European Delight – Fresh Brie,
8-grain Roll & Poached Eggs.
- Rosemary Poach – Rosemary Bread,
Caprese Salad & Poached Eggs.
- Peanut Butter Lovers – Peanut
butter on a Sprouted Cinnamon Raisin
Bagel w/little fruit.
- Beery Swirl Bagel – Homemade Berry
Cream Cheese on a Plain Sprouted
Bagel w/baked fruit.
- The Mediterranean – Thin Rye Bread,
Tomato slices, Kalamata Olives,
& Poached Eggs.
- High Protein Granola w/a mound
of nuts, seeds and dried fruit.
- Cottage Cheese & Fresh Seasonal
- Crust-less Quiche of the week.
- Turkey Eggs Benedict w/a low-fat
- T’s Traditional – Eggs, Roasted
Potatoes & Turkey Bacon.
- Omelet du jour.
- Scramble du jour.
- Breakfast Sandwich - English Muffin
w/Egg, Turkey & piled with vegetables.
- Breakfast Casserole – wouldn’t
be breakfast without eggs
- Breakfast Quesadilla – not too
- French Toast Bits made with fresh
French Bread topped /Fruit Compote
& Real Maple Syrup.
- Oat Bran or Wheat Free Pancakes
w/Fruit Compote or Fresh Fruit &
Real Maple Syrup.
- Homemade Veggie Patties w/Eggs
or Cottage Cheese
- Tofu Scramble – sautéed in fresh
herbs and seasonings served w/Vegetables
& Whole Grains.
- Dairy-free Banana Chocolate Chip
- Dairy-free Banana Blueberry Spelt
- Chicken Breast De Jour
- Cottage Cheese w/ Vegetables
- Crackers and Cheese or Curry Shrimp
- Cucumber and Cheese or Hummus
- Egg Salad- Canola Light Mayo with
- Fruit with peanut butter, cottage
cheese or cheese
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Hummus with crackers or vegetables
- Nuts with dried fruit
- Nuts, Raw Unsalted
- Oatmeal with Protein Powder, Wheat
Germ, Nuts & dried fruit
- Pasta De Jour
- Peanut Butter with vegetables
- Pot Stickers
- Soup De Jour
- Shitake Mushroom Patti
- Tabbouleh with tomato, albacore
tuna & basil
- Tofu Salad Marinated
- Tuna or Chicken Salad- Canola
Light Mayo & with Vegetable
- Tuna and Couscous Salad
- Turkey Ground with Italian Marinade
- Turkey Spinach Meatloaf
- Yogurt with Protein Powder, Nuts
Whey Protein, Omega 3,6 & 9, Fiber,
Little Honey, Multi Vitamin, Minerals
must be placed Two weeks in
advance by 9:00 am (Saturday
2 weeks prior).
Food deliveries are on Monday’s
fresh to your door.
in your health:
Snacks $5.00, Body and Mind Snacks $6, Breakfast $8.00, Entrees $17.50, All Fish & Steak Entrees $19.00 Salad $15.00 Soups $8.95 Sampler Platter $11.45 Extra Protein $1.00 more … Delivery Charges varies … Packages Available
*Prices are subject
to change without notice.
but the freshest ingredients.
All sauces and dressings are
homemade. We use all quality
oils and avoid all preservatives.
We are committed to fulfill
your health wishes along with
tantalizing your taste buds.
You never thought diet meal
delivery food could taste so
Enjoy and Be Well, Tamara Renee'
How it Works
How does this
What is the difference
between a Personal Chef and a Private
Do you cook in
Do I heat the
How much refrigerator
or freezer space do you need?
The cost seems
to be about what I would pay for an
entree in a restaurant - why is that?
Do I pay you
ahead of each cooking date?
How long will
the food last us?
Do I need to
sign a long term contract?
How does this work?
First, we will meet in person or
by phone to determine what your needs
are (i.e. number of meals, goals,
preferences, special dietary requirements,
etc.). We will then decide on your
meals and formulate a menu (5 entrees
at minimum). I prepare these meals
every Sunday and deliver them every
Monday morning. I will shop, prepare,
package (for freezer or refrigerator),
What is the difference between
a Personal Chef and a Private Chef?
A private chef is employed by one
individual or family full time, and
is often “living in” and
preparing up to 3 meals per day.
A Personal Chef serves several clients
and provides multiple meals that are
custom designed for the clients particular
requests and requirements. These meals
are packaged and stored so that the
client may enjoy them at their leisure
in the future.
Do you cook in my kitchen?
Do I heat the food?
Yes, unless it is a salad or sandwich.
If you decide to freeze your meal,
I suggest you defrost it first in
your refrigerator, then heat it.
How much refrigerator or
freezer space do you need?
It depends on the number of meals
you request, and the sizes of the
containers, but it doesn’t generally
require a considerable amount of space.
Why don’t we take a look at
your refrigerator or freezer to see
just how much room you have available?
Efficient storage is one of the reasons
I selected a uniform storage container
for my clients.
The cost seems to be about
what I would pay for an entree in
a restaurant - why is that?
Although my fees are expressed per
entree or per serving, they actually
represent all of the components that
make up a professional personal chef
service. For example, the assessment
process that I complete to determine
your specific needs and requests is
used to customize your menu selections.
All of the groceries needed for your
meals are included and all ingredients
are superb quality. Plus, packaging
and labeling are all features included
in this price. I do not use any trans
fats, preservatives, or chemicals.
If you were to compare a personal
chef service to restaurant service
you could think of it this way...For
a restaurant, you must drive to get
there, possibly wait for a table,
take a chance that your server is
having a good day, and if you have
allergies or special requests you
don’t always have the guarantee
that they will be honored, since most
entrees are “assembly line”
ready in the kitchen. After eating
your meal you must pay for it, tip
the server, and get back in your vehicle
to drive home.
If you have a Personal Chef Service,
you can heat a beautiful entree that
has been prepared specifically for
your palate and requirements, and
eat it in the comfort of your own
Do I pay you ahead of each
Yes, that is customary to pay for
the service in advance of your cooking
date. If you like you may leave me
a check for the upcoming cooking date
on the day I am cooking. If you prepay
by the month, then I offer you one
complimentary breakfast each week.
How long will the food last
Depending on how many entrees you
order, and how many evenings you eat
at home we can determine approximately
how long your meals will last. If
you travel for business, or entertain
in restaurants during the week, or
just enjoy eating out on occasion
the meals will take you further than
if you eat one each night. The recommended
refrigerated shelf life is two days
for fish or salad and up to five days
for all other entrees. If you store
items in the freezer, I recommend
you eat them within three weeks.
Do I need to sign a long
At @health we want happy, satisfied
customers and wish to avoid putting
pressure on you at all costs. Any
time during your first two weeks of
service you can cancel immediately.
After that initial period, we request
two weeks advance notice if you desire
to terminate service or go on vacation.
It is that simple.
& Delicious Catering
-Please contact Tamara